Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Omnibus of Crime

The Omnibus of Crime  by Dorothy L. Sayers
1929
Weight: 2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Leaving at Starbucks in Alpharetta




This book might be a good book in its own right, but the reason I am smitten with it is because of the old book smell mingled with patchouli. Seriously, I could fall asleep on this book every night and not need a pillow. I believe this book was handed down to me by my grandmother. It would have come with dozens of others. She reads even more than I do and then passes them onto me, which is wonderful but also makes the Dismantled project very difficult. If it weren’t for the move I would probably try to hold onto this book for another few months to a year just because of the spent alone. Thank you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment