Monday, March 5, 2012

The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own

The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own
2005
Weight: 3.2 oz
Method of Disposal: Leaving somewhere



A college professor convinced me to buy this book.  She knew the author and thought it was great.  I am embarrassed to admit that I had one of those "good bush/bad bush" shirts with the outline of a woman's crotch presented next to an outline of the former President Bush (still makes me shudder to say those words together).  The title of this book followed in that vein.  I loved that professor.  I hated Bush.  Why not?

It was alright.  I really did not feel much about it.  I might have built it up to much after receiving the recommendation, but I remember wishing it would have been something else.  Something better.  None the less, it was fun enough and read quickly. 

1 comment: