Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Black and White Book

The Black and White Book by R.P. Moore
2001
Weight: 9.6 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating to AKS


I wanted to write: "This book was awful.  Nuff said."  But, I happened to see that 4 out of 5 people on Amazon gave it 5 stars.  Two people described the book as having blown them away.  Shocking really.  I open it at random now.  On the left there is a black page with white writing that says "End Racism!"  On the left, "See just how racism is ending."  This on a white page with black writing.  Another couplet says "Fear" on the black page and "love" on the white page.  Black:  "I went from Corporate Account Executive to selling flowers from a cart in the mall."  White: "I went from being stressed out, miserable, and tied down to being creative, content, and free."  Too each their own.

I have lost my wedding band,, and I have not even been married a full year.

I held onto my wedding band for 8 months and now I can pick out another one!

No, but seriously, I want the original back.  Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment