Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Law of Attraction Plain and Simpl

The Law of Attraction Plain and Simple: Create the Extraordinary Life That You Deserve by Sonia Ricotti
2008
Weight: 7 oz
Method of Disposal: Lending Library


I worked at Barnes and Noble when The Secret came out, and all sorts of people were coming in and buying it.  I am always curious when books sell that fast, but the whole premise seemed kitsch.  It is many years later, and I found this little book in a lending library.  I decided to take it and some other self-help style books home just to see.  Well, color me unimpressed.  I just cannot get into it.  I hear that if I really want to know how to use the Law of Attraction in my life there are several other books I should check out, including reading the full The Secret, but I think I will just pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment