Sunday, January 5, 2020

Little Faith

Little Faith by Nickolas Butler
2019
Weight: 0 lbs
No Disposal: E Book



Sometimes you just have to read something new and more modern. I don’t usually write about books that I cannot weigh and get rid of, but this year I plan to write just a little bit about any I read. I want a small record of them and what they meant to me.

This one had great character development, especially with the main character and his best friend. You just couldn’t help but like them and sympathize with them. There were moments where I wanted to shake a few characters and say, “It’s wrong to have that kid trying to heal people because it’s too much pressure to put on a little boy when it does not work!” That ends up being the least of his worries, I suppose, but I was waiting for someone to say it through most of the book.

This book is not one with a neat ending, tied up with a bow, and will frustrate some readers.  I, personally, did not think this book was life changing, but I did live in the moment all the way through it, like I was there, slowly making my way through the old man’s life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment