Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Loving Someone With OCD


Loving Someone With OCD: Help for You and Your Family  by Landsman, Rupertus, Pedrick
2005
Weight: 14 oz
Method of Disposal: Selling online



I suppose the reason I own this book is fairly obvious.  At a point in my life, there was someone I loved whom I wanted to know better, understand better, to be better.  Fast forward and we are no longer together, and I no longer have a need for this workbook.  I know there are people out there who could still use it.  I have sold it online for a third of the price I spent on it.  I hope it does its future owner more good than it did me.  The book itself seems like a fine book.  The relationship did not work out for a million reasons, OCD not being the main reason.  It may have never even been a component. 

No comments:

Post a Comment