Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why We Make Mistakes


Why We Make Mistakes: How We Look Without Seeing, Forget Things in Seconds, are All Pretty Sure We Are Above Average  by Joseph T. Hallinan
2009
Weight: 8.5 oz



Method of Disposal:  Anyone want it?  I will leave it somewhere if no one asks for it.
This book was given to me, and I cannot remember by whom.  I kind of wish I could because it took me this long to realize they might be trying to tell me something.  It is bright orange so I grabbed it when looking for the next book I would read/release.  It was okay.  It contains a lot of stories and statistics.  There is nothing really to glean from it, other than trivial information.  You might try to look to the left at a grocery store for shorter lines.  Things like that.  Sometimes, I question the conclusions he draws from the information he has gathered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment