Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's Not Easy Being Green


It’s Not Easy Being Green: And Other Things to Consider  by Jim Henson, the Muppets, and Friends
2005
Weight: 5.6 oz
Method of Disposal: Left on a park bench in Oakhurst GA



This book was given to me.  I think it was a one of those hand downs I get.  “Oh, you like books.  Do you want this?  It is a book.”  I am not sure.  I know I wish I had timed this post to coincide with going to see the most recent Muppets movie, but it did not cross my mind back then.  In case you were wondering, it was surprisingly funny and enjoyable.  I did not know what would happen walking into it.  I have a lot of positive things to say about Jim Henson and the Muppets, but this is not my kind of book.  It is a coffee table read, and I don’t have that kind of house.  I hope someone else enjoys it in a way I could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment