Monday, December 28, 2020

Frommer's The Carolina's and Georgia

 Frommer's The Carolina's and Georgia
2007
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Method of Disposal: Recycling


This is being recycled because it is a now dated travel guide to two beautiful states, one of which I have lived in my whole life and the other one a place I have visited often.  There is still so much I am eager to see, but I have so many other (lighter and more current) sources of information when I want to venture out into the world.  

As of now, some of my recommendations of things to see/do in Georgia are:
Black Rock Mountain
Panther's Creek
Amicalola Falls
Tallulah Gorge
Gibbs Garden
6 Feet Under
Kimball House
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Botanical Garden
Center for Civil and Human Rights
Krog Street Tunnel
Find the Tiny Doors!
Charis: Feminist Bookstore
Videodrome
Regal Tara Cinemas
The Cartersville Abandoned Plane
Sister Louisa's Church of the Living Room and Ping Pong Emporium
Joystick Gamebar
PAWS Atlanta
Columbus, GA Riverwalk


No comments:

Post a Comment