Sunday, February 7, 2021

El Camino A Cristo

 El Camino A Cristo by Elena G. De White
2002
Weight: 2.2 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating


I was alone, on a road trip, when I stopped at a rural, dark gas station.  A stack of these books were being given away outside the bathrooms.  I remember the feeling of freedom, the slight fear of being alone at night on the road, and the anticipation of seeing and experiencing new things.  I was younger, my eyesight was better, and I had little to no fear of death.  

I do not know what this book actually says anymore, but I remember how I was feeling when I picked it up.  I see that some other folks have given it really positive reviews on Amazon.  Maybe another grandmother somewhere will cherish this book as much as one other woman's did.  I am pretty sure it missed the mark with me, and I likely should never have taken it.  Maybe there was a reason though.  After all these years, it may make it to the right person.  Someone who is interested in finding their way to Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment