Monday, February 8, 2021

Twilight

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) by Stephenie Meyer
2008
Weight: 1.1 lb
Method of Disposal: Donating 


I remember when Twilight came out and women in their twenties and thirties were flooding the bookstore I worked at to get their hands on a copy.  They freaking loved that shit.  One woman emphatically told me it was the BEST book she ever read.  Later,  I dated someone who loved to get high and giggle at the ridiculous movies and the acting.  The looks, the facial expressions--it was all a little too much for me.  I was determined to read Book One and to understand, but I just could not get there.  But, that makes me the odd one out.  This book was and is well loved.  I guess I grew up with and continued to pine away for Christopher Pike and Anne Rice.  

My copy of this book still has an EXCLUSIVE POSTER INSIDE, you lucky ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment