Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home

 Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home by Ilona Bray, J.D., Attorney Ann O'Connell, and Marcia Stewart
2019
Weight:1.5 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating

We should be moving into our first home next month! This book made me feel a lot better about entering a world I felt ill prepared to tackle.  I was able to get used to the basic vocabulary of real estate, be exposed to different agreements I might enter into, and it gave me a checklist of things I needed to do and in what order I should do them.  Harry already knew much of what was in the book, being someone who has always loved the world of real estate.  She is constantly creeping around the house market, looking at all the homes going up for sale.

If you are looking to buy your first home but are feeling nervous, I would definitely recommend this book and also a great realtor who will be there for you as you make your way through the very expensive, exciting, and complicated world of home buying.

We cannot wait to get into our new home!


No comments:

Post a Comment