Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Human Sexuality

Annual Editions: Human Sexuality 05/06 by Susan Bunting
2004
Weight: 15.2 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating to the AKS


I am up late and the American Kidney Services truck is coming tomorrow to pick up more donations, which makes me feel like I should blog and get rid of some more books.  In the case of this particular book, I am sad that I have held onto it for so long.  It was an assigned textbook in college and so I think I held onto it all this time thinking that if I revisited it that I would learn something or remember something I had forgotten.  When I got a pneumonia I picked it up and forced myself to read each, painful, less-than-insightful article.  I am really kind of shocked that this was an Agnes grade book.  It was useless.  For me anyway.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment