Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whole World Guide to Culture Learning

Whole World Guide to Culture Learning by J. Daniel Hess
1994
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Leaving somewhere in Decatur, GA

 
This is a book to help people adapt to living and/or working abroad and to encourage cultural learning.  I am assuming that it is dated now, at twenty years old.  How is it that 1994 happened 20 years ago?!  I don't believe it.  I won't believe it.

I am not certain when I will get the chance to travel again--much to my dismay--and I have never been anywhere but Georgia for over a month.  I know one day I will have the opportunity to live in England now, but will I get the chance to live anywhere else?  I still have so many dreams, but the years go by so quickly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment