Monday, September 25, 2017

Milkyboots Nine

Milkyboots Nine: Late Summer and Fall 2009 by Virginia
milkyboots.blogspot.com
Method of Disposal: Lending Library


I believe I got this book free with the purchase of another, but I am not 100% sure.  I love these little comic books that people make.  I find some of them to be so much fun.  I have some I love--Jennifer Young did some of my favorites.  I was not very impressed with this particular edition of Milkyboots.  It is her journal in comic book form, and I found it difficult to follow and lacking in substance.  There is a note in the front of the book stating that she is currently in class and her style changes throughout the book.  Based on this, I definitely saw improvement as the book went on, and I am sure she will go on to make some pretty awesome comics.  I am thinking, by now, she already has, and I wish her the best.  I may even check them out if I can track them down.  I was very impressed with how much she could pack into a day.  Or, rather, how many people she could see in a day!  I would be exhausted.  I will say she seems like a fun, likeable, talented person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment