Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Total Money Makeover

 The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
2009
Weight: 1. 74 lbs
Method of Disposal: Lending Library


This was a gift from my brother back, I'm guessing, in 2009.  He said it was a little cheesy, but that there was some good information in there.  I loved thinking about him as I read it and finding a sweet little note from him in it all these years later.  He definitely does a great job of putting himself on a budget and sticking to it.  I feel less good at that, but it is dawning on me more and more every day that I really need to plan better than I have been. I have reread the book before passing it on, and I have pulled out a lot that I have found useful.  I do struggle with the repetitive nature of the book and the tagline, "If you live like no one else, later you can live like no one else."  As you may know by now, if it feels like self-help, my body seems to recoil from it, but it does not mean someone else might not get even more from it.  I hope the right person finds it and does!

No comments:

Post a Comment