Saturday, August 27, 2011

Computer Books

Enterprise Content Services: Connecting Information and Profitability by Greg Laugero and Alden Globe 2002
Fodor’s U.S. Travel Road Atlas (donating? Using for art? Crafts?) 2008
Murach’s Visual Basic 2005 by Anne Boehm
Professional SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services by Paul Turley, Todd Bryant, James Counihan, Dave DuVarney
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Method of Disposal: Recycling




I was going through a box of books I had for sale and found some very outdated titles that are not worth anything, probably to anyone, at this point. I have sold many computer books without writing about them, but I am writing about these because they must have been here forever. They weigh A LOT. How long have I carried them?

The map is probably still useful but also dated. I have not decided its future yet, but it will be gone by the end of the week. Maybe turned into letters/postcards?

No comments:

Post a Comment