Saturday, February 8, 2014

Common Sense

Common Sense by Thomas Paine
1999
Weight: 4 oz
Method of Disposal: Leaving Somewhere


Sometimes being a little nerdy can make you the dumbest one in class.  I remember that in high school we were able to pick a book off a list for class, and I chose Common Sense based on the title.  Not on any previous knowledge of it.  Not on the number of pages, though it amuses me to think that kids regularly fall into this trap.  At the time, I was bored out of my mind while reading it.  It was paine-ful.  Haha, get it?  Okay, not funny.

Any who, now I have taken home this adorable Chihuahua puppy and was considering adopting her, but common sense tells me I should let her go.  A high school acquaintance who is a wonderful dog mom is very interested and that has to be the best route.  To love her for the next two to four weeks and then let her go.  The joys and sadness of fostering...

Guess I better talk to the wife.  Got some things to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment