Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feast Day of Fools

Feast Day of Fools by James Lee Burke
2011
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Method of Disposal: Leaving Somewhere


Anytime I start to argue that I have a sleeping problem remind me that I only seem to have this problem when I know I have to go to work in the morning.  Something about knowing that I will not be able to control my schedule, freedoms, and admonishments makes me feel like I have to pack everything into one night.  If I stay up the morning will never come, but I know from college (all those years ago) that is not true.  Morning does come.  Over and over and over. Responsibility is this beast that some people try to maintain and others just let run away, but either way it complicates things.  If you stay up all night you are just tired the next day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment