Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Courting Justice: Gay Men and Lesbians v. the Supreme Court

Courting Justice: Gay Men and Lesbians v. the Supreme Court  by Joyce Murdoch and Deb Price
2002
Weight: 3 lbs
Method of Disposal: Giving to Tracy


I loved this book.  I learned so much, and I gained so much inspiration.  I felt lucky to have so many strong, intelligent, and brave people fighting the good fight before me.  My heart also broke to hear about the crushed dreams and destroyed lives of so many amazing gay and lesbian folks throughout history.  I would really like to get my hands on an updated edition.  I know Tracy will love it and so am passing it on to her. 

In the meantime, I am naming all the cats at work after all the incredible LGBTQI activists I now know about.  While silly, I kinda hope people see the names, Google them, and get inspired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment