Monday, October 14, 2013

Bjork, Tori, and Yes...

Bjork by Bjork 2001
Girl Power by the Spice Girls 1997
Tori Amos: The Authorized Biography 1996
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating


Can you believe the things I have accumulated?  It is grown out of hand.  I sent this text message to a friend/ex-coworker who had just come over a couple nights before, and she says I look like a hoarder now.  Most of those boxes are books!  As you can see, the project has not done nearly enough to get me on the right track, but I am working on it...

This Bjork book was put together in a lovely way, and it has all sorts of great Bjork photos, but I do not need it.  I enjoy a number of Bjork songs, but I will not be rereading this or looking through it.  She is not one of my absolute all time favorites and, even if she was, I just do not have that same desire to read about famous people that I use to--even musicians.  I am keeping some books like it, but I am not keeping them all.  It just does not make sense right now.

While I am at it...

This started out as a Bjork blog, but why not go ahead and get rid of (surely it is the last) Spice Girls book and Tori Amos while I am at it?  Please do not judge.  I am fully aware that all of these people should not show up in the same entry.  It is a matter of desperation, though I was sort of shocked at first that the Spice Girls book has higher ratings than the other two.  Perhaps the other to have a more picky or older clientele?



No comments:

Post a Comment