Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sociological Debates

Sociological Debates: Thinking about 'The Social' ed. Floya Anthias and Michael P. Kelly
1996
Weight: 1.9 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating


Remember my wonderful mother?  After the divorce she went back to school and worked, while trying to raise two children.  A teenage boy and a bratty little girl.  In those days, she would read Lord of the Flies to me until I fell asleep, but she had her own textbooks to read after I passed out.  I inherited a lot of them and read them, carried them with me, thought about them because I like to learn.  I like to read about almost anything.  I was glad to have them.  I wouldn't have bought them on my own, but I was lucky enough to have them passed on.  This is one of those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment