Monday, October 14, 2013

The Best of Norman Rockwell

The Best of Norman Rockwell  by Norman Rockwell
1984
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating

Norman Rockwell has never painted in a style I am particularly fond of.  I recognize his place in history, and I am impressed by his attention to detail.  I see a lot to admire in this book, but I am in the process of moving, and I want to be surrounded by art with vibrant colors.  I want art that lingers between abstract and realism.  I am sure this coffee table book will find a new home with someone looking for something else.  And, unfortunately, it is just another 2 lbs I do not have to carry.  This moving situation is getting out of control.  Do not be surprised if you never hear from me again because I have been crushed by books that have toppled over on me while I was packing.  Good luck to you Norman.  I hope your new home is better than your current one, and I am wishing the same luck to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment