Thursday, October 17, 2013

Exegesis

Exegesis by Astro Teller
1997
Weight: 9.9 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating



I bought this book over ten years ago, and I could not stand it the first time I tried to read it.  I was not very interested in computers or computer speak.  Dial-up was available at my father's house, but I lived with my mother, and we did not get it until later.  I did not check e-mail regularly and was not on any social networking sites until college.  I tried to pick this book up a couple times since then and had no interest develop.

Tonight, after I finished Indecent, I went to look for my next book to read and realized I had packed them all for the move, all except this book and a handful of young adult books.  I read it in a couple of hours and enjoyed it.  I knew when I saw it tonight that I had changed a lot since I first bought it and that it was possible to not hate it forever.  Point proven.  Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment