Monday, January 4, 2021

A Vision of Fire: Book 1 of The EarthEnd Saga

 A Vision of Fire: Book 1 of The EarthEnd Saga by Gillian Anderson
2014
Weight: 1 lb
Method of Disposal: Donating


I have been mostly keeping to myself that I was able to video chat with Gillian Anderson for just a couple minutes some months ago, but I have held onto and held up the memory in my mind when I needed some extra cheering up.  It has worked.  I think, potentially, one of the best things to come of it is that, now that "meeting" Gillian has been crossed off my bucket list, surely I can do any of the other items on there.  That was the only thing on my life list that was truly unattainable and now I have obtained it.  I should be doing all sorts.  So, 2020 was not all bad and, with the way 2021 started, it was not bad at all for me as an individual (though, it was truly terrible for countless other people).

I am going to be sending my Gillian Anderson book out into the world to be stumbled upon by another fan today.  I will be sad to see it go, but I know someone else out there will enjoy it and maybe even come to be a new fan.  Also, it will be one less book we will carry with us when we find our new home in the unknowing future.

No comments:

Post a Comment