Monday, July 29, 2013

Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn: A Life in Pictures  Carol Krenz
1997
Weight: 2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating


I guess that I should get rid of another book about another lovely lady since I just let go of Grace Kelly.  Most people I know agree that Audrey Hepburn is one of the most beautiful white women of all time.  Every once in awhile I run into someone in real life that has that look, though completely different and just reminiscent, and I am always in awe for a brief period of time.  My dear friend Sarah is one of those people.  I remember her getting compliments everywhere we went and a server at Waffle House telling her she should be in the movies.  There was also a woman I went to college with named Megan, who did some modeling and was a lovely person--not just in appearance.  And very recently, a tiny little baby named Geniveve with beautiful eyes and a slight curl to her hair.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment