Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Women Before 10 a.m.

Women Before 10 a.m.  Photographs by Veronique Vial
2001
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating


Tomorrow is my 28th birthday.  I have not made any grand plans and fully intend on it being the least celebrated birthday yet.  That does not mean it will be a bad one...well, other than having to deal with work junk for the first 8 hours.  After I knock that out, I will go home to find the woman I love on Skype, and we will probably chat about nothing and everything, as we do, before falling asleep together, as we do.

Being in a long-distance relationship makes you miss all sorts of things.  One thing would be seeing the person you love "before 10 a.m."  Such a beautiful time.  That time before you go out into the world, when there is no make up and the hair is not done to perfection.  Don't get me wrong, I love the killin' em look.  It puts me in a daze.  But I also love the sleepy smile, so glad to see you, do we really have to leave this bed, first thing in the morning look.  I miss that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment