Friday, August 23, 2013

Another Young Adult Bundle...

Yang the Youngest and His Terrible Ear Lensey Namioka1992
Holes Louis Sachar 1998
Spice World: The Official Book of the Movie  Spice Girls 1997
Maniac Magee Jerry Spinelli 1992


How many copies of Holes and Maniac Magee can one person have?!  I am starting to look like  the guy with the Catcher in the Rye Fascination from Conspiracy Theory. 
And, in that same vein, will I be finding Spice Girls books until the bitter end?  Like The X-Files?  I feel like I get rid of them all and the next think I know I look over and their is a glittery Union Jack and a bunch of woman flashing peace signs.  Heaven help me.  I am just going to chalk it up to the fact that I was destined to love a British Woman and ignore how bad that Spice Girls obsession probably looks to her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment