Friday, August 30, 2013

Time Life Library of Photography Books

Time Life Library of Photography Books + 1974/1975/1976 Years
Weight: 24 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating


I woke up this morning and suddenly remembered that someone from American Kidney Services had called the day before, while I was at work, to let me know they would be able to pick up some donations from my house three days early.  Fuck.  I had not put my donations out or even collected them all together.  I darted about the house trying to get everything ready.  Last minute, I threw in these books, a gift from my grandfather that I have kept for that reason alone.  I got everything out on the porch by 9:30 am.  Too late.  They can come as early as 7:30 or as late as...is it 4 or 5 pm.  I feel terrible that I stood them up. I always get my donations out on time!  Now, I have boxes in my living room and am too ashamed to call them back.  I will soon, at least, to apologize.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment