Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cattitude

Cattitude: Boxed Set Photographs by Kim Levin and Written By Christine Montaquila
2007
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donation

       
Meet Heather!  Heather is living outdoors but would love to be an indoor kitty.  She never leaves my stoop these days and frequently begs to come in.  I am allergic to cats, but I got her vaccinations, testing, and deworming taken care of.  She is also spayed.  She is incredibly sweet and will stand up on her hind legs to get a pet from you.  She is a svelte little girl with beautiful markings.  She is FREE to a good home, and I may be willing to transport her depending on where you live.

                   

This is Crumpet.  She is one of my favorite cats of all time.  She has been at PAWS for two years, and she desperately needs a home.  If you are someone I know well and trust I would be willing to pay her adoption fee and transport her to you.  If I do not know you, I am afraid you will have to go through the regular channels.  She is totally worth it.  She is a smart, serious girl that is very independent but still craves chin scratches and ear ruffles.  She gets along with other cats.

The General is the kitten I have fostered since he was 5 days old.  he is probably around 6 weeks now.  He was bottle fed and is very loved.  He will be available at PAWS Atlanta once he is neutered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment