Monday, August 24, 2015

1987-88 Information Moscow: Western Edition

1987-88 Information Moscow: Western Edition
Romaine Fielding Enterprises, Inc.
1987
Weight: 2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Throwing Out


We are preparing for another move AND we are incredibly (and depressingly) broke so I am going through all my old books again and trying to thin out the herd.  I am grasping for financial straws and hoping that if I put some of them up for sale online that another random soul who likes to read actual books will scoop them up.  Keep your fingers crossed.

While doing this, I came upon the Moscow book.  I typed the ISBN in multiple times, never even paying attention to what the ISBN belonged to.  I grew increasingly frustrated every time the search would uncover nothing.  Finally, I paid attention to what I was doing.  Can you believe I moved a 2 lb information guide from when I was two years old with me in the last move?!?!  If you know me then you are probably not surprised.  Well, it is not happening again.  Tonight is the last night me and that book are spending together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment