Monday, August 24, 2015

Cookbook Purge #2

Classic Indian Vegetarian and Grain Cooking Julie Sahni
The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook Chris Hardisty
The Farm Vegetarian Cookbook Louise Hagler
Food Combining Made Easy Herbert M Shelton
Old Fashioned Cook Book Frances Childs
The Pampered Chef: All the Best
Vegetarian Express Lane Cookbook Sarah Fritschner
Vegetarian Gourmet Cookery by Alan Hooker
365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian Kitty Morse
Weight: 10 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating


I am fairly confident that the last time I moved I got rid of a ton of cookbooks.  I probably got rid of any that were not vegetarian, and I probably went on a similar rant about how I need to just be honest with myself and acknowledge I NEVER use my cookbooks.  Ever.  I have (once in a blue moon) used a bartender book or made a dessert from a book, but I do not think I have ever made a dinner.

So, this time, we are only keeping the ones that Harriet will use.  She is the predominant cook in the household.  And any on juicing/bartending.  Maybe next time we will get rid of those too!  All I know is that I just spared my back and neck that 10 lbs. And to think I would have lugged them over there just to put them in a cabinet, collecting dust, until the next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment