Monday, August 31, 2015

The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself

The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself  by Michael A. Singer
2007
Weight: 12 oz
Method of Disposal: Selling





I probably need this book now more than ever, but I really struggle to get into books like these.  I tried it a couple times, and I read most of it.  I see it is a bestseller, and I am happy to think of it helping so many people, including the wonderful woman who gave it to me.  My dear friend, Linda, who has moved up north and who I am not sure if I will see again. 

She used to come to my work with boxes of gifts and photos of things she had enjoyed during her lifetime.  She always had stories and to this day we will sometimes stay on the phone for hours, though I think we are less and less able to do that lately.  We still have late night texts and a shared love of dogs to keep our relationship strong.

I hope this book brings the next reader whatever it is that they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment