Thursday, August 27, 2015

Selling Books

Comparative Studies in Religion and Society: Terror in the Mind of God : The Global Rise of Religious Violence 13 by Mark Juergensmeyer 2003

The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down : A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures by Anne Fadiman 1997

Voice of Witness : Underground America : Narratives of Undocumented Lives

Weight: 3 lbs
Method of Disposal: Selling


This is that incredibly sad moment when I need to sell books I have not even read yet.  I have avoided this moment as much as possible, but the moment has come to let go and hope for the best.  I am just thankful someone bought them.  I hope one day to be able to check these three out of a library or borrow them from a friend one day.  The other good news is that somewhere, out there, people are still buying books.

No comments:

Post a Comment