Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hector and the Search for Happiness

Hector and the Search for Happiness Francois Lelord
2015
Weight: 4.5 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating





I quite innocently picked this book up a couple months ago.  I read on the cover that it was an international bestseller, but I had no idea that a movie had been made.  In the form of a book I found Hector's search for happiness endearing and was sometimes able to relate.  I am not so sure I would feel the same about a movie.  I can see that being trying.

This book did not take me to new mental planes or offer me some before-now-unkown-but-so-essential truth, but it amused me.  I would absolutely read Hector and the Secrets of Love, Hector and the Passage of Time, and Hector and the Wonders of Friendship if I were to stumble upon them at a fair price.

No comments:

Post a Comment