Monday, December 18, 2017

Friendship Braclets

Friendship Braclets by Laura Torres (100% Klutz)
1996
Weight: 12.8 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating


I loved making these bracelets when I was younger.  Later, after I graduated and was working in kennels, someone else on staff bought me this book from the thrift store.  I had never discussed Friendship bracelets with her, but I think there were a lot of women from my generation that had this book as young girls.  If they did not have it then their friends probably did.  Sadly, I never made her a friendship bracelet to thank her.  I really did not end up making any friendship bracelets.  So, I am passing it on to some other child. Hopefully.  Or maybe some adult child with a friend who needs a good day.  That would be alright too.

No comments:

Post a Comment