Monday, February 25, 2013

Resident Evil: City of the Dead

Resident Evil: City of the Dead  by S.D. Perry
1999
Weight: 6 oz
Method of Disposal: Leaving at Joe's Coffee Shop in EAV

Resident Evil is my not-so-secret guilty pleasure.  I enjoy playing the video games, even though it usually ends with me screaming, throwing the controller at someone else in the room, and curling up in a ball because I cannot handle the fear and stress of being eaten by zombies.  I am not kidding or exaggerating.  I think, once, I might have even cried.

A much more manageable pastime is watching the series of movies that just KEEP COMING OUT.  The last one was so bad that I forgot what it was about within 24 hours and, regretfully, watched it again immediately with a friend.  It was kind of embarrassing.  I am still smitten with the first two.  Milla Jovovich, with a gun, dressed all sexy and serious, just does something for the teenage boy I keep not-so-hidden in my heart.  I want to be better than that but I, clearly, am not.  I love her in her lingerie, toting a shot gone to loud music.  It kinda makes me swoon thinking about it now...

This book does not.  So, go, go, find a new home!



No comments:

Post a Comment