Sunday, April 21, 2013

Our World

National Geographic Picture Atlas of Our World
1990
Weight: 4.2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating to the AKF


I have been known to save things of my brother's from when he was a child.  I give these things back to him when he seems like he is at a point where he might appreciate them.  Sometimes I am wrong, sometimes I am right.  I have ornaments he made, books bought for him as a little boy, some letters and pictures.  Maybe that is why I have this book, though I cannot remember ever knowing it was his.  In this case though, I am fairly certain he does not need/want it back.  Maybe someone else will want it and who does not love to get a book inscribed to someone else?  I LOVE THAT.

Inside the front cover is written:

Dear Rusty,
Hope you will enjoy this book.  Maybe you can use it on some of your focus assignments.  Love Mimi & Dadad Christmas 1990

Hard to believe it was 23 years ago...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment