Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Frommer's The Carolinas and Georgia

Frommer's The Carolinas and Georgia
2003
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Method of Disposal: Leaving at the ChocoLatte off Shallowford Rd

I confess, I have found that I have a more recent edition of this, though in worse shape.  I am getting rid of this particular book so that I can write about getting away.  I am not sure if it is seasonal or if I just cannot handle the emotional heaviness that always seems to happen around November/December, but I am seriously searching for a way out.  Georgia is beautiful, and I have enjoyed hiking all over it, but I have too much history here.

I work so hard, but I daydream about have a month or two to myself.  I want to be somewhere that I can be reclusive and think about life and what I want to do with it.  Many say you only have one!  This is not it for me.  I am ready to take me dogs and move, whether or not I have relieved myself of the weight of all these books.  Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment