Sunday, November 11, 2012

The PDR Pocket Guide to Prescription Drugs

The PDR Pocket Guide to Prescription Drugs  7th Edition
2005
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Method of Disposal: Recycling

Despite the fact that I acquired this book while in college, it is kind of a relic of my high school days.  This is a stripped copy that one of my managers at Barnes and Noble let me take home.  I have never once opened it, and I am confident no one else has ever used it.  It has been shelved in my kitchen cabinet for the last few years, and I am finally getting rid of it now?

In high school, Sarah B and I had pill guides to, I don't know, act like we knew all the cool prescription pills you could take and how to find them?  There was something super necessary and cool about being uncool enough to own a Prescription Drug Guide.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment