Sunday, November 18, 2012

McCain Paper Dolls

McCain Paper Dolls  tom Tierney
2008
Weight: 1.6 oz
Method of Disposal: Leaving in a Box in Decatur

Did I mention Obama won?  Did I mention he won again?  Yaaaaaahhhhhhooooo!  This was passed onto me and the only reason I still have it is because I kept thinking it might be fun to play with a paper doll again, turn it into some sort of "art project," or more likely write letters on the back of the dolls.  I have faced the facts.  Never gonna happen.  And it may be suprising when some unsuspecting person stumbles across it after all this time.

OBAMA!

 
I would love to hear from some of you.  What are you doing to help your community?  What does progress look like now?  How can we get the best out of this presidency?  Give me some inspiration to go with my ever increasing urge to fight and move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment