Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Language Books

Your First 100 Words in Russian: Beginner's Quick and Easy Guide to Demystifying Russian Script 1999
The Oxford German Dictionary 1997
DK Italian Phrase Book and CD: Travel Pack 2003
Teach Me More...Russian: A Musical Journey Through the Year 1997
Russian in 10 Minutes a Day 2006
Weight: 2.4 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating



Harriet found more language books while helping me pack up my still terribly large library.  Only, these are the ones I really am sad to let go.  I hate admitting to myself that I will never learn Russian.  I had such high hopes just out of college.  I wish I could hunker down and throw myself into it, but those days are long gone.  Work takes up 80% of life, sleep takes up 5%, the remaining goes towards the wife and pups.  ;) The days are long.

No comments:

Post a Comment