Monday, January 1, 2018

Space Sticker Book and Hamsters

Space Sticker Book: Barnes and Noble 2005(throwing away)
Hamsters by Percy Parslow 1992 (donating)
Weight: 1 lb 10 oz


I cannot believe I kept that Space sticker book for 13 years.  Even if I did not buy it the year it was published, I had to of had it for at least a decade.  I love space but damn.  I am 32 years old.  So, from 19-32 years old I felt like a child's view of space was THAT important or, one can hope, I just didn't realize I was carrying it around with me...through 7 moves.  Oh my God.

Anyway,  I am also purging myself of this dated but fun hamster book.  It was given to me as a gift from one of my coworkers at the shelter.  I always had rescued hamsters back then, and she was always thrifting.  She thought I would find it fun and funny.  And I did. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment