Friday, January 12, 2018

Still More George W. Bushisms

Still More George W. Bushisms: "Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican" edited by Jacob Weisberg
2003
Weight:3.4 lbs
Method of Disposal: Donating

These books use to be so funny and so sad.  We thought we were watching our government and way of life fall apart, and I guess we were.  We were just getting set up for something so. much. worse.  Trump could fill a book this size in one day.  We are almost use to the bullsh** he spouts after a year of this, and it is hard not to block it out and stop resisting, but we can never stop resisting until we find a way out of this muck.

These will seem like small potatoes now, but here are some of my favorites:

"I'm the master of low expectations." pg 2  There is a new master now, Georgie!

"I know something about being a government. And you've got a good one!" pg 3 Bring on the dictatorships!

"We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans." pg 77 And to that I say F*ck.  Neither does Trumpy.

"I think war is a dangerous place" pg 7 Yes, I agree.  It must be...

Now that quotes like these are common place and expected--only much much worse--please someone or something, save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment