Saturday, March 23, 2013

Christ's Object Lessons

Christ's Object Lessons by E.G. White
2006
Weight: 8 oz
Method of Disposal: Leaving in Joe's in East Atlanta


This book is just fun because it is so absurd.  It looks like a mass market romance novel until you realize it is Jesus on the cover and not Fabio.  It looks like it would be free or at most $5.99 but, apparently, retails for $12.95.  The back cover brags that over a million copies of this classic are in print.

 
I, personally, took it from a strange, dusty, cluttered gas station on my drive from Georgia to California after I graduated college.  My beloved friend (who is a preacher) was with me!  I love you, Liz!  It was such a fun, amazing trip.  Now, this book can continue its travels to who knows where from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment