Sunday, March 24, 2013

You Can Quit Tobacco

You Can Quit Tobacco  by Vance Ferrell
2007
Weight: 1 oz
Method of Disposal: Donating

It has been one week!  This book has nothing to do with it but I, conviently, found it the other day in a pile of other books and put it aside, thinking it might be useful when the cravings get too strong.  Meaning I could look at that silly cover and distract myself by counting the number of ridiculous things I could spot.  This, as it were, is a religious/Christian quitting smoking book.

Last night, I dreamt about smoking.  I smoked four cigarettes and woke up feeling guilty.  When will the serious cravings stop?  It seems to be getting more difficult instead of easier.  I swear today was harder than day 3.  Doing so well though.  Soon, I will be a full-blown non-smoker and then what?  The world will be my oyster.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment