Saturday, March 23, 2013

Winona Ryder


Winona Ryder (By the Editors of US Magazine)
1997
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Method of Disposal: Leaving @ Joe's in EAV


Me: Books like these are the easiest to let go of, but the most difficult to write about.  Who wants to write about a Winona Ryder book?

T: Then don't write about Winona.  Why do you have it?

Me: Because I use to love Winona Ryder.

T: Then write about how things change.

I still have a fondness for Winona, despite the fact that her acting career seemed to go down hill after her stealing problem hit the news.  Her appearance in Black Swan was great, but it seemed a little haunting.

She is a beautiful woman and, as a 13-16 year old girl, I loved laying around, looking at beautiful women.  Obviously, I will probably never again care to flip through this book, and I faux-show will not be reading it.  There is not really a lot to say.  Over 1 lb of uneccesarry will soon be disbanded from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment